100% Silk Crepe Scarf & Bandana, MARE Collection
The story behind:
Symbolic meanings of colors have a very important place in Anatolian mythology shaped by shaman beliefs. Nature itself, the earth tones have contributed greatly to shaping this symbolism.
Von Gobain, in his work called "Symbolic Meanings of Colors", stated that especially green and yellow colors are used frequently together with basic black and white in Anatolian Turkic dialects. In this work of the artist Ali Oner, inspired by the oldest beliefs of Anatolia, we see green and yellow tones dominant: yellow, which is in the center of the main colors and symbolizes power and dominance; green, which completes the existence of the earth, symbolizes hope and rebirth.
A modern, yet elegant touch of colour with unique designs transferred to highest quality Turkish Silk Crepe. All hand stitched on the edges, FAD Fashion I Art I Design scarves are timeless pieces to add your wardrobe.
- This essential accessory complements any outfit. It can be worn many ways - around your neck, as a top, at the waist or as a headscarf!
- Produced in limited numbers.
- Hand-rolled on edges and hand-stitched by local women in Turkey in cooperation with locally operated projects aiming to provide sustainable economic development and empowerment to local women in Turkey.
- Each piece has a unique design created by world known fractal artist Ali Oner using special 'Fractal' formulas; and digitally printed.
- Perfect as a gift at almost any holiday or occasion.
- Each scarf comes with a flat zip bag for your convenience to preserve the elegant garment in.
- 100% Silk Crepe.
- Dimensions: 27" x 27" / 70cm x 70cm | As this scarf is hand-rolled, the dimensions indicated may vary.
- Product reference: KR-04
- Dry clean.
- Hand wash gently, in cold water below 30 degrees C with a non-chemical natural detergent. Do not soak in water.
- Preserve the beauty of your silk garment by storing it flat and untied.
- Don't wring, don't keep at direct exposure to the sun for long time.
- For any problems or questions, please contact us.